Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4799 Discussions

Skylake cache policy

hxxxxjxx
Beginner

I've read some paper using the environment with Intel Skylake CPU. It says that evicted L2 cache line can be placed on any LLC slice from other SNC node when using SNC mode.

I'm wondering that situation(breaking LLC isolation) can occur in normal NUMA environment without SNC mode on Xeon processor scalable family(Skylake)

Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
NormanS_Intel

Hi hxxxxjxx,

I would like to inform you that we have a dedicated forum for this type of product. To ensure a prompt and specialized response, I will be transferring this query to our Server Products Forum. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
Pintu
Employee

Hello Hyungjun Cho,

Greetings for the day!

We recommend checking with the Resource and Development Center team for further information.

Kindly refer to the below link and sign up for Developer Zone Premier:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/programs/overview.html

Kindly find the below link for the Intel® Resource and Documentation Center (RDC) and/or Intel® Developer Zone (Intel® DevZone) accounts.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073/programs/resource-and-documentation-center.html

Thank you for using Intel products and services.

Regards,

Manoranjan Das

0 Kudos
Pintu
Employee

Hello Hyungjun Cho,

Greetings for the day! 

We would like to inform you that we are closing this request as no response has been received from our previous follow-ups.

Please don't hesitate to ask any further questions in the future. Feel free to start a new conversation, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you for using Intel products and services.

Best Regards,

Manoranjan.

0 Kudos
Pintu
Employee

Hello Hyungjun Cho,

Greetings for the day! 

We would like to inform you that we are closing this request as no response has been received from our previous follow-ups.

Please don't hesitate to ask any further questions in the future. Feel free to start a new conversation, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

0 Kudos
Pintu
Employee

Hello Hyungjun Cho,

Greetings for the day! 

Thank you for choosing Intel products and services.

Regards,

Manoranjan.  

0 Kudos