Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++

bsp-editor

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

When trying some tutorials using the intelFPGA_pro installation on Windows, the "OK" button does not appear in the BSP editor after loading up the appropriate directory. 

This was the same problem on linux using I think the same "pro" version. 

Also, the CycloneV ghrd was not present in the "pro" version. 

I installed the standard version on Linux (along with everything else in the 6GB download... grrr) and now both the OK button appear and the CycloneV ghrd appears. 

I'm reinstalling this for like the 6th time on Windows, as it's not clear at all what's going on. 

Anyway, is there an explanation for why my OK button doesn't work? 

And why the "pro" version doesn't have the GHRD? 

thanks
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Which version of BSP Editor like in SE80 I can see the attributes of tags and by right clicking on it can choose them, i read some where that WAS 6.2 has that feature. I don;t know what version of WAS i am using. how do i check that. Currently i am not getting those attributes when i right click. tell me what should i update to get them.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I finally got things working by downloading SoCEDS

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

The SoCEDS pro version is intended for Arria 10 and the upcoming Stratix 10. The non pro version meanwhile is for Cyclone V

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Thanks for the confirmation.

0 Kudos