Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20704 Discussions

Troubles with MAXPLUS II

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

My name is John Viveros and i wish somebody could help me, im a lil newbie with all of this programming stuff :P 

I am starting to use an Altera MPU PLMJ7000-60 programming unit series, and im running it with a Maxplus II 10.2 BASELINE program. 

Now the prob is this, i cant make it work, everytime i want to program an EPM 7096LC68-15, a window like this appears:  

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Jonathan/CONFIG%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/engelanima/ErrorLogAlteraMaxplusII.jpg  

So, i dont know what to do, i have assured that everything is connected and installed the way it should be. Hope somebody can help me with this. 

Thanks for everything and see ya soon. 

John V.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Are you sure, that you have selected the apu as programming hardware? I think, MaxPlus II selects a Byteblaster by default. I never used APU and thus can't give any detailed hints, but it clearly should support the said device.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi again :D 

Yeah i´m pretty sure that i have selected the APU as programming software, its giving me headaches, i have reinstalled the all drivers again, but it really won´t work. 

What should i do? 

Greetings and see ya soon :P 

John V.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

If no forum member can give APU related help, you should consult Altera support. 

Regards, 

Frank
0 Kudos