Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16602 Discussions

Pin Assignment for Lan91c111 on Board Cyclone II EP2C35F672C6N??

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello, 

I have been following (and altering to my needs) the SimpleSocketServer example for the Nios II Processor and Cyclone II development board. I have added everything in the SOPC Builder and altered the software to my needs and added additional hardware in the Quartus II editor. The one problem I have, is that I cannot find the Pin assignments for address_to_the_lan91c111[15..0] coming out of the SOPC (when I put insert it into Quartus II bdf block diagram) and neither the reset_to_the_lan91c111 pin. I have tried to look everywhere, I looked at the DE2 board pin table which came on the CD, and the official EP2C35 pin assignment text file (attached), but I just cannot find it anywhere. I didnt have problem finding pin assignments for the flash, or lcd, or sdram, but I just cant manage to find the ones for lan. I appreciate any help, as this is the last piece of information before I can actually test everything on the board. Thank you very much for your help!
0 Kudos
0 Replies