Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++

ucosII and lwip

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi,everyone. 

Who knows the limitations of NiosII evaluation ? 

When I build the software temple of simple Socket Sever in NiosII 1.1 evaluation,it appears this error:  

Error *** No rule to make target `D:/altera/kits/nios2/components/micrium_uc_osii/build/app.mk'. Stop. 

Error D:/altera/kits/nios2/components/micrium_uc_osii/build/app.mk: No such file or directory makefile simple_socket_server/Debug line 63 

And another problerm is : 

I use NiosII 1.0(not evaluation) to build Hello ucosII temple which carried by itself .It also has problem as: 

Error *** [ext_flash.flash] Error 5 hello_ucosii_0 

elf2flash: Error generating Flash file, exiting[Jun 27,  

elf2flash: Error reading boot copier[Jun 27, 2005 2] 

Please give me some advice .Thank you!!!!!!!! 

My QQ:332418170
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi  

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div> 

--- Quote Start ---  

elf2flash: Error reading boot copier[Jun 27, 2005 2][/b] 

--- Quote End ---  

Let check What is Memory module for Reset Address on more "cpu" setting in SOPC Builder. 

As i know, if memory module was not flash device, maybe you get above error message. 

Regards 

Glen
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div> 

--- Quote Start ---  

Hi,everyone. 

Who knows the limitations of NiosII evaluation ? 

When I build the software temple of simple Socket Sever in NiosII 1.1 evaluation,it appears this error:  

Error *** No rule to make target `D:/altera/kits/nios2/components/micrium_uc_osii/build/app.mk&#39;. Stop. 

Error D:/altera/kits/nios2/components/micrium_uc_osii/build/app.mk: No such file or directory makefile simple_socket_server/Debug line 63 

And another problerm is : 

I use NiosII 1.0(not evaluation) to build Hello ucosII temple which carried by itself .It also has problem as: 

elf2flash: Error reading boot copier[Jun 27, 2005 2] 

Please give me some advice .Thank you!!!!!!!! 

My QQ:332418170[/b] 

--- Quote End ---  

It&#39;s quite simple the eval copy of Nios does not contain MicroC/OS-II, so you&#39;re not going to have any look getting the LWIP/MicroC/OS-II examples running
0 Kudos