Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++

web server on niosII

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hi, 

i,ve successfully run the web server program on nios II,and i've modified the ro_zipfs contents,then after building the program and running,and then typing http://ip (http://ip) addr,i get the file which is in the ro_zipfs.zip,but after programming it into flash,i get a different file with the following things... 

Nios II Introduction 

Network Settings:  

IP Address: 192.168.7.44  

MAC Address: 00-07-ed-0f-05-49  

how to display our contents after programming it into flash.if anybody is expert in nios II IDE and on web server program on nios II,please help me. 

thnak you 

manish
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hi, 

my problem is solved and now i can serve any web site using web server. 

thank you
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hi, 

ive one more problem,how to display html string on lcd of nios II.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

originally posted by manishtirpude@Apr 25 2006, 03:43 AM 

hi, 

ive one more problem,how to display html string on lcd of nios ii. 

<div align='right'><{post_snapback}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=14645) 

--- quote end ---  

--- Quote End ---  

Have you tried fopen,printf to the "/dev/lcd_display" device? There&#39;s some sample code, which does this, in the count_binary example. 

- slacker
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello, 

I'm trying to modify the contents of the ro_zipfs.zip file and then program the flash. However, when i try to open the webpage i get the error 404 (Can't find the requested file file. Have you programmed the flash filing system into flash?) It seems that when im modifying the file, something wrong is happening and the file is not being downloaded on the flash :S any idea how to perform this correctly? Thank you in advance :)
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

i tried to run the web server demo but getting error " MicroC/OS-ii component unavailable" , not sure how to solve it?

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

It's supposed to be part of the Nios EDS. Which version do you have and are you sure it was installed correctly?

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

i installed version 6 and i tried it on win8 and winXP, but still the problem perisists...... i do think i have installed correctly......

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I'm not sure when uC OS was included with the Nios EDS, but you may want to try a more recent version.

0 Kudos