Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12590 Discussions

how to change the file:/romfs/etc/rc ???

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I want to change the file :uClinux-dist-test/romfs/etc/rc and after uclinux booting , I want uclinux automate to run the command which I want to add . Everytime I change this file ,but after make menuconfig, make, make linux image ..(no make clean operation) , it automate to change original file. How to chang it and let it do not chang after make ...  

THX
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

originally posted by andylei@Aug 19 2006, 11:16 PM 

i want to change the file :uclinux-dist-test/romfs/etc/rc and  after uclinux booting  , i want uclinux automate to run the command which i want to add . everytime i change this file ,but  after  make menuconfig, make, make linux image ..(no make clean operation) , it automate to change original file. how to chang it and let it do not chang after make ...  

thx 

<div align='right'><{post_snapback}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=17716) 

--- quote end ---  

--- Quote End ---  

You need to change uClinux-dist-test/vendors/Altera/niosnommu/rc file.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div> 

--- Quote Start ---  

You need to change uClinux-dist-test/vendors/Altera/niosnommu/rc file.[/b] 

--- Quote End ---  

it is OK THX albertyong88! http://forum.niosforum.com/work2/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif
0 Kudos