Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16596 Discussions

where I can download quartus 9.0 + nios2

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Welcome! 

I have a problem, because I can't find quartus II 9.0 and nios2 on altera and on google website. Thanks for your help.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Yes, this ftp link directs you to all the files released a couple of years ago. 

if you direct your web browser to www.altera.com you will find at the top a link that is labled download center that will put you directly to the download center (https://www.altera.com/support/software/download/sof-download_center.html) there you can choose between subscription edition (the paid for, full version) and the web edition. follow those links and you will be able to download the files you want for the current version and service packs. with this method, you can use the download manager what might be faster than the ftp.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Did I conceive a circuit under quartusII and do I want validated it by a file of data to elaborate by a program in C language, and to recover the exits as a file text, how to make?

0 Kudos