Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++

How import project

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

how import nios project to nios ii 7.2 program when exist two files inside software folder and again run this project. 

for example i have project lcd and in lcd folde exist software folder are hello_world_0 and hello_world_0_syslib how import this project and run to board  

please i'm need this info. 

any one know how please answer me. 

thank you for all.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

where your answers please I need this idea.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

Could you rewrite your post please ? I don't understand, and neither the others.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

If you use Nios II IDE on File in menu choose import -> Altera Nios II -> Existing Nios II IDE project into workspace ... there you can specify the path to your software project. You must include the hello_world_0 and hello_world_0_syslib folders in nios ii ide.  

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hank you for replay Mr zodrax (http://www.alteraforum.com/forum/member.php?u=28133

but regarding library propareites where foun in niosii 9.1 where small size characters that exist in nios ii 7.2 i found 1 error when build project in nios 9.1 please i am very needed this idea. 

thank you for all.
0 Kudos