Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++

Adding lwip Client to NIOS-II

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Dear Friends, 

I have Quartus 5.0 and NIOS-II (ver 1.1) and i am writing an application over uc/OS-II. 

now i am trying to add simple client application and before building the project i add the lwip software component but during compilation time it reflect following error's 

**** Incremental build of configuration Debug for project hello_ucosii_0 ****  

make -s all  

Compiling hello_ucosii.c...  

Linking hello_ucosii_0.elf...  

C:/altera/kits/nios2_60/examples/verilog/niosII_cyclone_1c20/standard/software/hello_ucosii_0_syslib/Debug/libhello_ucosii_0_syslib.a(altera_avalon_lan91c111 .o)(.text+0xd88): In function `low_level_init':  

/cygdrive/c/altera/kits/nios2_60/components/altera_avalon_lan91c111/UCOSII/src/altera_avalon_lan91c111.c:752: undefined reference to `get_mac_addr'  

C:/altera/kits/nios2_60/examples/verilog/niosII_cyclone_1c20/standard/software/hello_ucosii_0_syslib/Debug/libhello_ucosii_0_syslib.a(alt_lwip_dev.o)(.text+0 x230): In function `lwip_devices_init':  

/cygdrive/c/altera/kits/nios2_60/components/altera_lwip/UCOSII/src/alt_lwip_dev.c:165: undefined reference to `get_ip_addr'  

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status  

make: *** [hello_ucosii_0.elf] Error 1  

Build completed 

1.>i do not know how to add a simple client application over uc/OS, please help me out how to add this  

2.> what setting's i ave to do before writing client code. 

3.> what are the header files are required. 

when i add the ipport.h and tcpport.h file it generate the following errors (though i haven't yet add my c-code , i have just add the header file anly) 

**** Incremental build of configuration Debug for project hello_ucosii_0 ****  

make -s all  

Compiling hello_ucosii.c...  

../hello_ucosii.c:42:20: ipport.h: No such file or directory  

../hello_ucosii.c:43:21: tcpport.h: No such file or directory  

make: *** [obj/hello_ucosii.o] Error 1  

Build completed 

kaushal
0 Kudos
0 Replies