Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16597 Discussions

how to delete quartus2 has been bulit project files?

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

how can built a new VHDL file under the orignal project. and how to delete the last built ?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I don't understand your question.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

it's all my fault .i'm awfuly sorry .please fogive me .now i correct it .and thank you reply

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

For your question, if you mean how to clean up the Quartus Project. You will have to manually delete files. The generated output files are the ones named .sof . If you on the other side perhaps just want to generate a new Quartus-File then try File/New. You then have to select the fileformat you want to use for the design. If you want to add a existing file go to the file-tab on your screenshot right click and add the file you have prepared. 

(I recommend not to use blanks in Quartus-Project paths. What language do you speak normally? Try to rephrase your question with more details.)
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

For your question, if you mean how to clean up the Quartus Project. You will have to manually delete files. The generated output files are the ones named .sof . If you on the other side perhaps just want to generate a new Quartus-File then try File/New. You then have to select the fileformat you want to use for the design. If you want to add a existing file go to the file-tab on your screenshot right click and add the file you have prepared. 

(I recommend not to use blanks in Quartus-Project paths. What language do you speak normally? Try to rephrase your question with more details.) 

--- Quote End ---  

o ,i'm so sorry .i speak chinese.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

That's no problem. I just asked, because I thought you perhaps speek another language I also know. My english isn't the best, too. Unfortunately I don't speek chinese at all. So perhaps you try to explain a bit more what you want to do anyway. 

Have a nice week!
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

That's no problem. I just asked, because I thought you perhaps speek another language I also know. My english isn't the best, too. Unfortunately I don't speek chinese at all. So perhaps you try to explain a bit more what you want to do anyway. 

Have a nice week! 

--- Quote End ---  

thank you ! i got it . i speak chinese, but i also love english.i'm glad to meet you.
0 Kudos