Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16597 Discussions

Bist code for integer based arithmetic and logical operation

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

HELLO, 

Its PLEASURE this kind of medium TO FOR DISCUSSION OF PROBLEM REGARDING VERILOG CODE. 

I am beginner of the Verilog and i am learning verilog, how to call module write testbench..etc 

I REQUIRE verilog CODE THAT CAN TEST ALU USING BIST(built-in self test) METHOD (TEST PATTERN GENERATOR...> ALU......> RESPONSE ANALYZER). 

ALU OPERATION FOR 4 BIT ADDITION, SUBTRACTION, MULTIPLICATION.. etc 

pls help require code.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

We can help you with YOUR code, not write it for you. Post the code you are having a problem with. 

Cheers, 

Alex
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

We can help you with YOUR code, not write it for you. Post the code you are having a problem with. 

Cheers, 

Alex 

--- Quote End ---  

thank you sir but i had made code which is only pattern generator and fault inserting accept the signature analyzing.... can you provide me code for signature analysis or guide me how i give output of cUT and that give to MISR(MULTI INPUT SIGNATURE REGISTER). and how MISR will give golden response so I can compare and find the response is good or not . so i can decide whether my alu is faulty or not .
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

As stated, I don't think folks are going to write code for you. Post what you have so we can take a look.

0 Kudos