Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12606 Discussions

error while creating project using NiOS II IDE

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hye everyone. 

this is a bit silly question, but i really dont know how to fix this because I m very new in using nios II IDE.. i got this error message while i m trying to build my new C++ application. do any of u have idea why is this happening and how to fix it. 

in dilemma:( 

fanta
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Did you look at the STF fiel of the project wiht a text editor? 

These files are plain text in a XML notation. Maybe you see something that is obviously wrong.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Thanks for your respons.  

I dont think that i have ever open an STF file with text error. there are some suggesting there must be no space character between your project path (i m referring to this post : http://www.alteraforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4035&highlight=error+while+creating+project+using+nios+ii+ide

So, i've try copy my project folder into partition where it doest have any space character like this : C:\guitar_effect_processor_with _SOPC. but unfortunately it still give me the same error. any idea on this matter?
0 Kudos