Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers

VGA Controller

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi all 

I got problem with small design system, Can you please guide me to find where the problem in that system, in attach file can you find two picture first one my system build-up using SOPC with university programme IP cores and other one for C programme under Nios II Eclipse, even I have implementing the system using subscriber Quartus II ver. 11sp1, the description of that system it's only employ VGA output with Basic Video out using VGA Controller using Pixel Buffer DMA Controller, SRAM/SSRAM Controller and others cores as illustrate in sopc picture, also the system is design with DE2-115, the problem it was with that system it no working as well and always became a blank white screen output as the output to VGA Monitor even the Nios Console output it's working as well also all the messages in between the code, nevertheless I have try with many way to fixed problem but I can't do it, please can you tell me where or how can I fixed this problem with details and that's very kind from you
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

The first thing You can do is learn some English grammar and write proper sentences, because it is impossible to understand what do You want.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

thanks for your replay

0 Kudos