Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++

the statement in console tab

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hi ROBINKERSTEN92.. i try to reply you at the previous thread..but i don't know why i cannot reply it..by the way,on the previous thread u ask me to post the console thread..so this is the content in my console tab..and actually i got this error when i build the system 

**** Build of configuration Nios II for project proj_Trafflight_bsp **** 

make all  

1 [main] pwd 6044 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to 

the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com 

0 [main] sh 4184 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to 

0 [main] sh 1764 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to 

[BSP build complete] 

**** Build Finished **** 

im really apreciated if u can help me to solved this problem:)..and im still hoping that the others also can try to help me to solved this problem..:):)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello bittersweet, 

your reply on my question got posted, it can take some time for a response to be posted since a mod must approve. please see my answer in the original thread. 

(so i think this thread can be removed, if a mod reads this)
0 Kudos