Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20705 Discussions

Looking for freelance fpga project

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

i want to do FPGA project design based on verilog code using altera DE 2 board? any freelance from MALAYSIA can help me..plzz.. plz pm me..

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I wonder if this works with a typical freelance project from elsewhere. During all my times of beeing active as a freelancer, I always experienced that qualified project do require intensive communication with costumers and therefore also presence since project fullfilment is 50% thinking and coordination, 25% programming and 25% testing. 

The only thing which can be done offshore in just VHDL oder Verilog is writing very specialied modules for interfacing special devices to FPGA like a DDR-controller, a physical layer for chip replacement and such things to be able to offer this actively to customers. 

Everything else can be done with students in beneath of a company and nowadays, everybody programs HDL :-)
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi,  

Can you help me building Uclinux image for de2-115 tpad, I am encountering lot of errors. crtend.o , crtendS.o etc. I am finding it really hard to debug. I am new to learning the de2 board.  

Please help.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

HI, 

I WANT DOCUMENTATION FOR TRAFFIC LIGHT SYSTEM DESIGN (using sensors) IN VHDL......IT'S URGENT
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

i want to do FPGA project design based on verilog code using altera DE 2 board? any freelance from MALAYSIA can help me..plzz.. plz pm me.. 

--- Quote End ---  

Do u still need help on RTL design using Verilog Coding? Kindly please contact me if u so. 

muzabyte[@][gmail].[com] 

thanks.
0 Kudos