Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16606 Discussions

suppress critical warning

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I want to suppress a critical warning and I can't see how to do it. The warning is: 

Critical Warning: Register-to-register paths between different clock domains is not recommended if one of the clocks is from GXB receiver channel. 

If I open all the submessages, it literally expands into over 100 warnings. 

Every single warning is about licensed code that is encrypted and I couldn't change that code even if I wanted to. The design compiles and works. I want to suppress this warning so only the warnings I caused will show up. If I right click this warning, Suppress Exact Selected Messages and Suppress All Similar Messages are greyed out. If I highlight it and select Suppress All Flagged Messages, Quartus tells me "The selected non suppressible messages are not suppressed." Surely there must be some way to stop this warning without turning off all critical warnings in its category in Options:Messages:Suppression:SuppressCriticalWarningMessagesDuringCompilation.
0 Kudos
0 Replies