Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16606 Discussions

Incremental Compilation message window issue

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I am using the Quartus II 32-bit Version 12.0 Build 263 Web Edition on a Windows 7 computer, the Incremental Compilation feature is not included in this edition. 

Whenever the quartus window is minimized and I am clicking on it at the taskbar, I always receive a message saying that: 

"Feature Incremental Compilation is only available with a valid subscription license. You can purchase a software subscription to gain full access to this feature." 

While this feature is not accessible through my version and I never selected anything related to this, I do not understand why I keep receiving this notification EVERY time I select quartus window. 

I would appreciate if someone could advise me how to stop this annoying message pop-up.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I'm having the same issue though the window is popping up after many different actions. Very annoying. 

Quartus II - V12.1 Build 177 64 bit on Win 7
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I also am having this issue, has a fix or work around been found?

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I've moved on to V13.0 and I've not come across the issue there.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Thanks for quick response.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I didn't have that message for a long time using the web edition, but I've been going through the training and I guess I was able to check something somewhere and since I only have the web edition and it doesn't support incremental compilation the message pops out every time I start Quartus II 13.1. 

I guess I will have to reinstall to clear it.
0 Kudos