Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers

audio problem

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

how can i connect audio codec wm8731 to the filter fourier transform !!! 

how can i send the audio from the microphone to the filter fft fourier transform then to the headphone!!! 

the first part il works very well i can speak with the microphone and then i listen my self from the headphone but i need to send the voice from the microphone to the filter then to the headphone and i listen to the voice that will be changes 

i need a help please
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

As I can see from your code, in the "audio.vhd" file, you are storing the data in "AUD_DACDAT" to send it out to the D/A Converter for headphones. Before doing that, you can invoke your filter. It should be fairly simple. I have modified the "audio.vhd". You can see the changes I have made under the tags "CHANGED". I did not compile it but it should be able to do what you ask. 

Regards, 

Berk
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

think you for your help i try it but unfortunately i still listen to the initial voice there is no effect of the filter fft . 

this is my program with modifications . You can see it and can you propose any thing
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

As I can see from your code, in the "audio.vhd" file, you are storing the data in "AUD_DACDAT" to send it out to the D/A Converter for headphones. Before doing that, you can invoke your filter. It should be fairly simple. I have modified the "audio.vhd". You can see the changes I have made under the tags "CHANGED". I did not compile it but it should be able to do what you ask. 

Regards, 

Berk 

--- Quote End ---  

please can you help me and verify with me this code 

i use DE1 board i want to realize an audio project which i want to recorder my voice with the microphone in the sd card and then i want to listen to the voice which is recorder in the sd card  

please any help i want a code in vhdl  

i have a proposition that allows to speack in the mic and in the same time i listen to my self with the headphone . this part works very well i configure the audio codec via i2c and it works very well but i want to recorder the voice in the sd card if i press to key1 and then if i press key2 i listen to the voice from the sd card please i want some help  

this is my code  

ANY HELP
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello , 

i use DE1 board of FPGA (CYCLONE 2) i want to realize an audio project which i want to recorder my voice with the microphone in the sd card and then i want to listen to the voice which is recorder in the sd card  

please any help 

i have a proposition that allows to speack in the mic and in the same time i listen to my self with the headphone . this part works very well but i want to recorder the voice in the sd card if i press to key1 and then if i press key2 i listen to the voice from the sd card  

ANY HELP  

this is the code vhdl of sdcard 

http://devbisme.webfactional.com/content/accessing-xula2-microsd-card 

https://github.com/xesscorp/xula/blob/master/fpga/xula_lib/sdcard.vhd 

i want to do the link between audio code and sdcard code 

any help this is my code vhdl i want some who help me to verify with me this code
0 Kudos