Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Web edition 13.1 license..

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

have got a message in Quartus 2 tool regarding on the license expiration on April, 2015.. 

Should I do if needed, how ?  

Regards 

Vraifluss
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Quartus web edition does not require any license file. I think we can simply ignore the message. I've got the same problem before and after the date, the message simply gone away.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I believe the web edition generally would have 30 days trial period. After that, you might need to use the subscribe version to allow complete functionality of the Quartus II.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Nope, web edition does not need any 30days period. Only subscription used the 30days fyi

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Nope, web ediiton does not require 30days. It should be free, only sub use 30days

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

There got "do not display this message again". just select this option on notification message and it will go away.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

As per my understanding, you may try to contact your Altera Local sales representative if you need a 60 days evaluation license...

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi kennyboy2020, 

Thanks for your clarification on the web edition and trial period.
0 Kudos