Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12600 Discussions

Eclipse Kepler crashing. Quartus 15.1

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Eclipse crashes very often and trows an error -805306369. In windows 8 system. I reinstalled Java, clean the projects, create a new workspace, but always crashes. 

Attached is a printscreen of this error. 

http://www.alteraforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12125&stc=1
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi frank2215, 

do you have any update on this topics, as we may have the problem here. 

thanks for feedback
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi Ischoch,  

No, the problem keeps. Now I am downloading the Quartus 16.1 version. I do not know if eclipse version is different for the Nios toolchain.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi frank2215, 

I have been having the same issue with Quartus 15.1 with the same error crashing in Eclipse Kepler. I too have tried reinstalling Java, cleaning the project, and create a new workspace with no success. Did moving to 16.1 resolve the issue?
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

Hi frank2215, 

I have been having the same issue with Quartus 15.1 with the same error crashing in Eclipse Kepler. I too have tried reinstalling Java, cleaning the project, and create a new workspace with no success. Did moving to 16.1 resolve the issue? 

--- Quote End ---  

Hi, I never could solve this issue. I always update the tools just to see if this issue is fixed. I do not know how about the 17 version just released these days.  

Regards
0 Kudos