Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)

aoc error

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

When I excute aoc --llist-boards on my compiling machine, I got the following error: 

aoc: Unable to determine the execution environment of the Intel(R) FPGA Runtime Environment for OpenCL(TM). 

aoc: Detailed error: Could not find root directory for the SDK: could not find the 'share' directory 

But I could run aoc commond until yesterday,even I have complied the hello_world.aocx successfully days ago. 

I have reinstalled the SDK,but it doesn't work 

Can anyone give some help?Thanks. 

PS:I never install RTE on my system,install SDK&quartus only. I wonder why get the error about 'RTE'
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

could you recheck the environment if is configured correctly? i mean the BSP folder path 

Regards, 

CloseCL 

(This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation)
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Thanks for replying.I have tried but not work.Thanks

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

When I excute aoc --llist-boards on my compiling machine, I got the following error: 

aoc: Unable to determine the execution environment of the Intel(R) FPGA Runtime Environment for OpenCL(TM). 

aoc: Detailed error: Could not find root directory for the SDK: could not find the 'share' directory 

But I could run aoc commond until yesterday,even I have complied the hello_world.aocx successfully days ago. 

I have reinstalled the SDK,but it doesn't work 

Can anyone give some help?Thanks. 

PS:I never install RTE on my system,install SDK&quartus only. I wonder why get the error about 'RTE' 

--- Quote End ---  

Hello, I met this question. Have you found a solution now?
0 Kudos