Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)

MAX 10 Development Kit

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Good night. I would like to know how I get the constraints for the MAX 10 Development Kit board with the 10M50DAF484C6GES FPGA, since the one to pick in the configurator wizard is the 10M50DAF256C7G what isn't actually in my board, and has a different number of pins. 

How should I get the right architecture in my Quartus project??  

Thank you very much. Best regards.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I'm not sure what the "configurator wizard" is, but from the Settings menu in Quartus, select Device. You can then set the correct device there.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Thank you very much for answering. I am sorry I didn't reply you back earlier but I thought nobody answered. 

Now my problem has become something different. DespiteI can pick my device (10M50DAF484C6GES) at the time of starting the project. When I want to I program it, I open the file .pof in the programmer and this is for device 15M50DAF484ES. I tried choosing it manually but that is the only one available and if I use the autodetect it recognises also a different one (10M50DA). 

I am sure mine is 10M50DAF484C6GES because you can read it on the package. 

When I start the programming it doesn't pass from the 0% before failing. 

My version of the software is Quartus Prime 17.1 Lite Edition. 

Could anybody help me?? 

Thank you very much in advance.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi EduFer, 

Find attachment for choosing appropriate device in the programmer. 

If you want to program .pof then refer “Configuring Intel MAX 10 Devices using Internal Configuration” from the following link. 

https://www.altera.com/documentation/sss1393988509894.html 

Let me know if this has helped resolve the issue you are facing or if you need any further assistance. 

Best Regards 

Vikas Jathar  

Intel Customer Support – Engineering 

(Under Contract to Intel)
0 Kudos