Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12589 Discussions

How To Design NIOS II/e Softcore processor in SOPC Builder of Quartus II??

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I want to design a web server by which I would be able control LEDs and Send text to LCDs. For Implementation of this my querry is 

1) How to design NIOS II/e on SOPC builder ......Is there any ready VHDL code for it.  

2) c or assembly language design for web server intending to do controlling LEDs etc 

3) Altera debug client ....from where it can be accesed. or From where I can get this software.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

I want to design a web server by which I would be able control LEDs and Send text to LCDs. For Implementation of this my querry is 

1) How to design NIOS II/e on SOPC builder ......Is there any ready VHDL code for it.  

2) c or assembly language design for web server intending to do controlling LEDs etc 

3) Altera debug client ....from where it can be accesed. or From where I can get this software. 

--- Quote End ---  

Go through the reference design from below links. 

http://www.johnloomis.org/digitallab/ 

Refer Figure 3.7 for understanding ftp://ftp.altera.com/up/pub/webdocs/de2_usermanual.pdf 

Google is best source where you can find those information. 

Best Regards, 

Anand Raj Shankar 

(This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation)
0 Kudos