Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16557 Discussions

Quartus 9.0 giving the following Error: Current license file does not support the EP20K400EFC672-3 device

JJP
Beginner

After checking the device support list, I've installed the version 9.0 of Quartus II.

Selecting my component, pin planner OK and creating a small top level.

When compiling the software give me this Error: Current license file does not support the EP20K400EFC672-3 device

I'm aware that APEX are some old products but I need to do a test on them!!!

License file is empty but not useful since 8.1 version, correct?

Many thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Tricky
New Contributor II

You will need a full licence to support legacy products. You may need to discuss with whoever provides your licence.

0 Kudos
JJP
Beginner
Hello! Thanks for your answer! :) Do you know where I can find a license??? I’ll buy one. But who or where? Could you help me to find a seller? Or a link? Something else?
0 Kudos
Nooraini_Y_Intel
Employee

Hi JJP,

If you already has an existing older license, then you should be able to contact whoever has provide that license in the past. Otherwise, you may try contact your local authorized Intel FPGA Sales or Distributors to be connected with a FAE for further assistance on this request:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html

Regards,

Nooraini

0 Kudos