Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Quartus II Web Edition Software v7.2 licensing

Marius_Klein
Beginner

For maintenance of some old projects we are using Quartus II Web Edition Software v7.2.

The project is written in AHDL, uses graphical interface for testing and the device is Cyclone I. Every now and then I get a new free license file, for this I have always used the url: https://www.altera.com/f/download/licensing/lic-q2web.html?q_type=web&q_ver=2007.09&

When I now try this I am redirected to an Intel page, I can login and when I have filled out the form and presses ‘Continue’ I get an error message:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://failover.intel.com/failover/default/index.planned.html" on this server.

Reference #18.76a9645f.1537534791.546e4de

Can you help me to get a new license file.

Thanks in advance,

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Tricky
New Contributor II

I suggest you raise a support ticket or contact your FAE.

The Intel support on this forum are currently front liners (and the forum is going through a slow transition period.)

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi MKlei3,

We appreciate you post your issue here in our new PSG (Formerly know as Altera Forum) forum. I apology for coming back late on handling yours issue.

We've replicated this error after fill up the form and hit the continue button where we get the same "Failed Over Permission Error" too. I've opened up an internal ticket so that our internal team can look into this.

If you've contacted your local FAE, please get your FAE in touch with me for further details as I don't think FAE is anticipating with current support process.

Had increased the severity so that we can have a proper attention on this. I'll keep you posted once we hear from our internal team.

Thanks,

Joseph

Intel Customer Support

Sales Marketing Group

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi MKlei3,

We've increased the internal ticket severity so that the right attention can be take place.

If we have next action, I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

Joseph

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi,

Please try the link on the form submission once again. The issue should be fix by now and do get back to us on the result.

Thanks,

Joseph

0 Kudos