Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Re link .sopcinfo file to the project after copying

NKamm
Beginner

Hi,

I have copied the entire quartus project from one location to the other in the same pc.

But in eclipse the bsp is linked with the previous location sopc file. How can i re link the .sopc to the same bsp without having to create a new bsp by linking the sopc in new location 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Abe
Valued Contributor II

You could open your BSP project that you copied over in Eclipse , right-click the BSP and choose BSP Editor.

In the window that pops up, from the File menu select Open and then select the settings.bsp file that you would like to use. This should be from the one you copied over.

The BSP editor will change the paths relative to the settings file chosen. Close the Editor, Build the project and check.

0 Kudos
GuaBin_N_Intel
Employee

To change the reference file, go to bsp>properties>​NIOS II bsp properties>sopcinfo

0 Kudos
NKamm
Beginner

Thanks for the reply.

Still Iam seeing that in the bsp>properties>NIOS II bsp properties>sopcinfo is pointing to the old location from which i have copied the project,and i am not able to change it to the new location after copying.

Please tell me how to change this location of the sopc file

0 Kudos
GuaBin_N_Intel
Employee

Just edit the path in "settings.bsp" located in bsp folder. Find the line <SopcDesignFile>./<>.sopcinfo</SopcDesignFile> and replace the old path