Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16597 Discussions

Targeting devices whose part # aren't listed in Quartus II.

JPowe1
Beginner

​I am working on a design intended to use Intel # 10M02SCM153C8G (commercial temperature range). When I attempt to type in the part # the closest part shown is 10M02SCM153I7G (industrial temperature range). Can the programming file generated for the industrial range be used to program the commercial part? Can the temperature range be changed in Quartus II?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Abe
Valued Contributor II

Which version of Quartus are you using? The listed part 10M02SCM153C8G is present when using Quartus Prime Lite 18.0. Take a look at the screenshot attached. max10_Quartus_Lite18.JPG

0 Kudos
JPowe1
Beginner
I’m using Quartus II 64-Bit Version 15.0.0 Build 145 04/22/2015 SJ Web Edition. See screenshot of available 10M02 parts. Does Quartus Prime Lite require a purchased license? What is the difference between the web edition and Quartus Prime Lite? [cid:image001.png@01D46C58.AF6E99D0]
0 Kudos
Abe
Valued Contributor II

The Web version is what has been renamed and released as Lite version starting from Quartus Prime 16/17.. You do not need a license with the Lite version and Max10/Cyclone V devices.

Download the latest Lite version, upgrade your project to the latest version and then check.

0 Kudos
JPowe1
Beginner
I downloaded Quartus Prime Lite version 18 and the commercial range part was listed among the available parts. I selected it and compiled the design successfully. Thanks.
0 Kudos