Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16557 Discussions

Stratix V Device not installed

RVadl
Beginner

I have download the .qdz file of Stratix V device and tried to install it. But the Device Installer shows that its already installed. But when I am trying to open an example of Stratix V device, Quartus says the device is not installed. I am not able to install the device and use the example project. Attached the screenshot indicating the same. Please help.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

When you create a new project with the New Project Wizard, what device options do you have? Also, double check that the .qdz version you've downloaded matches the version of Quartus that you are using (looks like base 17.1). If it still doesn't work, easiest thing would be to uninstall and reinstall Quartus and the devices along with it.

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Where did you save the .qdz file?

0 Kudos
RVadl
Beginner

@KYeoh I tried to redirect the installation path to downloads where the .qdz file is downloaded.

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Just to make sure that the qdz is not saved in the software installation path. If this does not work, you might need to reinstall the entire software

0 Kudos