Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns

thermal analysis tool TAT

jgan4
Beginner

where can I download TAT?

i cannot find the link at intel website.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
FMcNu1
Valued Contributor I

Hi ismee:

Welcome to the Intel® Embedded Design Center Community.

To channel you to the best point of support for your question, can you please advise which Intel® processor and chipset hardware combination you are targeting?

Thanks

Felix

0 Kudos
FMcNu1
Valued Contributor I

Hello again, ismee.

Since my previous message I have learned some more about TAT. In order to download TAT, you will first have to upgrade your community membership to private status. Note that it usually takes a few days for the approval process, and it normally requires that your company has a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with Intel. If you are interested, http://edc.intel.com/My-Account.aspx http://edc.intel.com/My-Account.aspx" target="_blank">Click here to go to your 'My Account' page and request registered private access.

In the meantime, please do let us know which Intel processor and chipset combination your are targeting.

Thanks

Felix

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Dear Felix

could you please check - what is the latest version of TAT

I have 2.05 but it doesn't recognize my Intel DP35DP + c2d e8300

thanks

Best regards. Dmitry

0 Kudos
Chakravart_A_Intel

TAT tool (or the Thermal Alalysis Tool) is processor specific and typically created for Intel's low power Mobile applications.

You cannot use the TAT tool for processors that are not supported.

Your processor will most likely have a different set of supported thermal uitility tools.

These tools are Intel Confidential and can be procured only through proper channels. Please contact your Field Sales Representative for more information on procuring these tools.

0 Kudos
LChon4
Beginner

I would like to request for TAT for Menlow XL (SIlverthorne + Posulbo). Please advise. Thanks.

0 Kudos