Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems

EEUPDATE and LANConf Guide

ECama1
Beginner

Hi Intel Embedded Community:

We will use the tools EEUPDATE and LANConf (from the Quartzville tools package) for programming the MAC in a i211. Could you please provide us the usage guide for this tools, please? To mailto:eulises_camacho@jabil.com eulises_camacho@jabil.com and mailto:blanca_aguirre@jabil.com blanca_aguirre@jabil.com.

Also, it was installed the software in windows 64, but when i run the application EEUPDATEw64e.exe (in administrator mode) is just flicker the window. How can i open the application correctly?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Adolfo_S_Intel

Hello, Eulises

The documentation of these tools come included on the Quartzville tools, to access them, you can go to the Intel RDC and find it with document number: 348742.

Here you can find information about how to access the RDC:

I hope this information is useful for your case.

Best Regards,

Adolfo Sanchez

0 Kudos
ECama1
Beginner

Thank you Adolfo:

But I have another situation. I was installed the software in "Microsoft Windows", but when I run the application EEUPDATEw64e.exe (in administrator mode) It is just flicker the window and not open the application. I followed the steps for the installation but I do not know if I am omitting any steps to open the application correctly. There is something that can cause this issue?.

0 Kudos
Adolfo_S_Intel

Hello, Eulises

Please provide the following information:

1) What Windows version are you using?

2) What Intel Ethernet Controller are you using?

3) Does the issue occurs only on your board or does the issue occurs on any System running Intel Processors? If you have not done this, please test it.

Best Regards,

Adolfo Sanchez

0 Kudos
JLi19
Beginner

Hi AdolfoS,

Is it possible to give a link to this document with number 348742? I can not find this document when searching this number, or "Quartzville" as keyword.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, bigben:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

The https://cdrdv2.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/348742 Intel(R) Network Connections Tools 23.2 PV LAN Software Tools document # 348742 is accessible when you are logged into your Resource & Design Center (RDC) privileged account.

It can be requested by filling out the https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/design/contact-support.html RDC Account Support form.

We hope that this information may help you.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
JLi19
Beginner

Hi Carlos_A,

Thank you! I sent the form now

0 Kudos