Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns

Intel I350 - Calrificaiton needed

wshaf
Beginner

Hi,

I need some clarification on the following information give in datasheet of Intel I350

• What are General purpose interrupt bits? Are these used for legacy interrupts using SDP pins?
  • What is meant by testing and scan mode (with reference to AUX_PWR, LANx_DIS_N) ?
  • I350 Reference Design, Page 8, Title SFP:"THESE SDP CONNECTIONS ARE USED IN STANDARD INTEL SOFTWARE OTHER CONNECTIONS REQUIRE CUSTOMIZED SOFTWARE".What kind of customizations will be required in device driver in case we opt for normal copper RJ45 ports instead of SFP?
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

Hello, waqasshafique! I am trying to find a subject matter expert to help answer your question. I am sorry that we do not have an answer to provide yet, but please know that we're on it! Have a great weekend!

0 Kudos
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

Boy, waqasshafique, I have to apologize that it is taking this long to provide assistance to you. I just wanted you to know that you haven't been forgotten. As soon as I hear something, I will let you know!!

0 Kudos
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

OK, here's what I have for you, Intel has reviewed your question. Due to the complexity of your questions, we recommend that you submit this question through Intel Premier Support in order to receive the technical response you are requesting. Do you have an IPS account? or a distributor that you work with.

Also, I just had a conversation with an Intel rep who covers your area. Would it be okay with you if I emailed (offline) your information to him so he can contact you directly?

Richard_P_Intel
Employee

Hi,

We have review the request. In order to assist we will need to have NDA type access and a special account for you. Looking forward to your contact info.

Richard

Intel Sales and Marketing Group

0 Kudos
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

Thanks, Richard. His company already has a CNDA established with Intel.

MAbba5
Beginner

OK We'll try to contact through primer support channel.

Thanks

Waqas

0 Kudos