Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1204 Discussions

where can i download .bsf file for developing custom firmware?

idata
Employee

Hello All,

I want to develop application which has Linux OS which has only filesystem, audio codec for mp3 and serial console services and want to disable the rest. I saw about the Intel BLDK and hoped that it will get through my application. I downloaded BLDK and when I attempted to create a new project, it asked the .bsf file. I searched in net and the Intel EDC for the file, but never found it. Can you please help me? I am just a basic user only.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DIVYA_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Sundar,

All the BLDK packages have the BSF files included in them.

Which BLDK package are you using?

For Tunnel Creek (CrownBay), it is located in the folder CrownBayPlatformPkg\FV

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TENG_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Mr. Sundar,

Good day. I'm Edvinn from Intel Embedded Intelligent Center. I'm here to assist you on your technical queries and business fullfillment Do you mind sharing with us your contact number, e-mail address and company name ? we would like to know about the usage of the file that you are downloading. For the BLDK file you need a RSNDA with Intel. You can drop me an e-mail personally for your information

mailto:teng.shungx.khoo@intel.com teng.shungx.khoo@intel.com

DIVYA_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Sundar,

All the BLDK packages have the BSF files included in them.

Which BLDK package are you using?

For Tunnel Creek (CrownBay), it is located in the folder CrownBayPlatformPkg\FV

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Yeah... I got it.. Thanks... Anyway I was looking for tunnel creek.. Where can I get tunnel creek's .bsf file? There was too much folders to check out.. so got confused..

0 Kudos