Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems

wireless driver

BPhil4
Novice

I am searching for a 802.11n+BT driver for my laptop ASUS X72Vseries. Do you know an download area for this kind of driver (WiFi)

1 Solution
Josue_C_Intel
Employee

Hello

Please go into the start menu, then search for Device Manager in the search box, next go to Network Adapters, take a screenshot and attach it in your reply.

Something like this

Regards.

Josue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Josue_C_Intel
Employee

Hi Bernhard Philippczyk

Welcome to the Embedded Community!

Could you please provide us more details, what Processor and Wireless Card are installed in your computer?

According to http://www.notebookcheck.nl/Asus-X72-serie.39605.0.html ASUS X72Vseries there are several designs.

Regards.

Josue.

0 Kudos
BPhil4
Novice

I know the processor Duo P7350 but I didn´t know the type of wireless card. I have a sticker on my laptop with the text "Wireless 802.11n+BT. Does this answer match your questions?

0 Kudos
Josue_C_Intel
Employee

Hi

Which operative system (Windows 7, Windows 8, etc) is installed in the computer?

0 Kudos
BPhil4
Novice

Hi

Windows Vista 32bit version.

0 Kudos
Josue_C_Intel
Employee

Hello

Please go into the start menu, then search for Device Manager in the search box, next go to Network Adapters, take a screenshot and attach it in your reply.

Something like this

Regards.

Josue.

0 Kudos
BPhil4
Novice

Thank you for your kind support. Problem solved

0 Kudos
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

Thank you for letting us know that our support team provided the assistance you needed. We look forward to helping you in the future! LynnZ

0 Kudos