Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics

Bay Trail-I PWM Control in Windows

TYeoh1
Novice

Hello,

I would like to understand if there are any drivers or libraries being released for the Bay Trail-I's SIO PWM controller for Windows 8 OS (64 and 32 bits).

Currently the only drivers I am able to find for the Bay Tail-I SIO ports are HSUART, GPIO, I2C & SPI.

Any help or pointer is appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,

Tai

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello TAI_YEOH,

Thank you for contacting the Intel Embedded Community.

Researching in the Bay Trail-I documentation we found the following yellow highlighted information:

Due to this fact, we suggest you to be in touch with a driver developer to help you with this; or contact the /bcove.me/6q2hfv83 Intel(R) Developer Zone, specifically to its /software.intel.com/en-us/forum Forums, in order to help you to develop your own driver.

In order to request access, please fill out the form that you can find at the following web site:

/software.intel.com/registration/?lang=en-us https://software.intel.com/registration/?lang=en-us

Please let us know if this information is useful to you.

Best Regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
TYeoh1
Novice

Hello Carlos,

Thank you.

Regards,

Tai
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello TAI_YEOH,

We are glad to hear that the provided information was useful to you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you will have more questions related to Intel Embedded devices.

Best Regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos