Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1154 Discussions

Where can I find Bay Trail Atom E3800 ISP Firmware API documentation?

BHufn
Beginner

I'm searching for the following:

1) Full documentation of ISP firmware API and its interaction with atomisp drivers, in particular:

a) description of processing model

b) description of structures/abstraction used (concept of pipelines, ISP ports etc. explained)

c) all ISP FW API functions and parameters fully documented

d) capability to process parallel video streams

2) Code examples and/or test application utilizing ISP processing functions showing proper order of function invocation in order to achieve given transformation on the image

Thank you!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello brian.hufnagel,

Please review the following document:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/embedded/products/bay-trail/atom-3800-isp-driver-user-guide.html http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/embedded/products/bay-trail/atom-3800-isp-driver-user-guide.html

We have also sent an e-mail to the address on your account, with a link to the ISP test application file.

Best regards,

Jimmy Manley.

0 Kudos
THort1
Beginner

If permissible, please share also to me the download link for the ISP test application file

Tom H.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello TomH,

Thank you for contacting the Intel Embedded Community.

We are working to give you the requested information as soon as we have it.

Best Regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
THort1
Beginner

Hello Carlos,

I understood from the context above, it was available and had been provided to already to someone. Perhaps I misunderstood it was already on hand, I did not expect I am asking for anything new.

Tom H

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello TomH,

Thanks for your update.

We will contact you via email.

Best Regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos