Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1204 Discussions

Anybody want to help me design a 1nm 3D 48 core CPU 96 thread microprocessor?

MPree
Novice

So any research scientists or patent engineers out these in semiconductor land believe this is possible? Sure it is-it is called a nanoptical semiconductor miniaturization technology thorough silicon 3D nano lithographical technology. Moores Law indicates that solar light is very flexible and it can bend and go forward and go and down and curve around that micro gateway and I know it can be done-and I am going to try and design this wonderful device-anybody want to help me as a researcher or whatever? This is going to be lots of fun!

4 Replies
MPree
Novice

It would have photonic opto-LED flash memory fiber data bandwidth transfer where billions of data bytes can be transferred per second throughout the microprocessor thru the micro gateways by photonic fiber optical nanowire tubes plus there would be a wireless nanoantenna on top of the microprocessor-to receive Bluetooth wi-fi or computer signal frequency web connections-and surrounding the wireless antenna there would be a optical photonic energy solar cell that would provide energy and power to the circuits and microelectronic components-and we could even design microcomponents at even the 0.5 nm and up-wow cool-anyway under 0.5 nm is technically impossible-so who is interested as a free-lance scientist or engineer-plus we could use the new grapheme-germanium coating lithographical material.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello MikePreedom1234,

Thank your for contacting the Intel Embedded Community.

In order to help you, please review the list of persons that may help you at the https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/research Intel Labs Researchers.

Please let us know if this information is useful to you.

Best Regards,

Carlos_A.

MPree
Novice

Thank you very much for replying Carlos, and yes, I did find this information useful. -M. Preedom Cobourg ON CA

CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello MikePreedom1234,

Thanks for your update.

We are glad to hear that the provided information was useful to you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have questions related to Intel Embedded products.

Best Regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos