Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1204 Discussions

Don't compromise performance for thinness! The "thin" you should know to empower your business

EChen56
Beginner

Don't compromise performance for thinness!

The "thin" you should know to empower your business

Thin is in. This is one of the biggest trends in industrial computing applications. DFI, as a leading provider of embedded solutions, is now providing industrial-grade Thin Mini-ITX motherboards that feature the new 6th Generation Intel® CoreTM Processor and Intel® Pentium®/Celeron® Processor N3000 Product Family.

DFI's Thin Mini-ITX boards are beneficial in space-limited environment due to the rich I/O ports and slim-size. As the equipment had to be a slim footprint to achieve space saving in a narrow occasion, Thin Mini-ITX Boards are becoming the most powerful and thinnest modules in its class on the market today.

Slim Design with Rich I/O Ports and Excellent Thermal Solution Meet Client Expectations

In order to fulfill the requirements for application in limited-space environment (such as digital signage, healthcare, surveillance, and power & energy industry) ,DFI dictates that all thin-sized boards must measure less than 25mm with I/O shield, but designed with a multitude of I/O ports. Based on the board space and height limitation, the majority of industrial boards are unable to support rich I/O ports. However, with the DFI qualified board's lay-out capability, DFI's thin boards can support three independent displays via HDMI, LVDS, VGA, DVI or DP, and simultaneously support up to 9 USB 3.0/2.0 ports, 4 COM ports, and rich expansion slots. Having that said, DFI is aiming to build a powerful thin board that can help users operate facilities in a more flexible way. Low maintenance and high level of robustness without vulnerable fans are becoming essential to pursuit year-long reliable usage. Under the high performance of CPU, our Thin Mini-ITX Motherboards come with new proprietary heat spreader technology to reduce the height of the board, and it also further support thin boards to be more flexible in a variety of applications, including low noise-level and narrow conditions. With brilliant Thermal solutions built right into Thin Mini-ITX Board, we successfully exclude superheated operating and fulfill diversity of needs.

Diversity platforms across our Thin Mini-ITX boards brings out Dominance

In mainstream healthcare, gaming, digital signage, retail, and transportation, different environment request distinctive performance and efficiency. DFI's Thin Mini-ITX boards are embedded with versatile Intel platforms that bring scalable performance from entry-level to premiere-level. We devoted considerable effort in fulfilling multiple kinds of demands. To further meet the demanding needs of high graphics and performance, we leverage the performance not only on the processor side through core evolution, but also feature Intel HD graphics that bringing eye-catching graphics to thinner and lighter boards. Meanwhile, the Thin Mini-ITX boards combined with the low power consumption of advanced processor can support long battery life, which is integral in delivering high-value and high efficiency. From digital signage and gaming kiosks to facilities in retail, transportation, and factory settings, the offer of longevity and high-end graphics makes our Thin Boards well-suited for a wide range of applications.<td align="left" style="padding: 20px 40px 40px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; border: 0px none transparent; font-size: 15px; color: # 009fa8;" valign="...
0 Kudos
0 Replies