Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns

Intel System Debugger NDA

idata
Employee

Hello,

Polson, ShayneX <</span>mailto:shaynex.polson@intel.com shaynex.polson@intel.com> referred me to this community site to gain access to the Intel System Debugger NDA. How do we go about acquiring this software? Thank you!

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Adolfo_S_Intel

Hello NathanielBlack

It seems that the Intel System Debugger is a part of the Intel System Studio Suite: https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-system-studio-release-notes Intel® System Studio Release Notes | Intel® Software

On this link you can purchase it:https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-system-studio/try-buy Try and Buy Intel® System Studio | Intel® Software (it also allows you to download a trial version)

I hope this information is useful for your case.

Best regards,

Adolfo Sanchez

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately, this seems to contradict the "Direct Connect Interface Closed-Chassis Adapter Quickstart Guide" that came with the hardware we purchased from Intel. According to the documentation, an Intel Field contact is suppose to contact mailto:issnda.access.request@intel.com issnda.access.request@intel.com, but our Intel reps are saying to just post here for an Intel rep to response with assistance. It is bizarre!

0 Kudos
Adolfo_S_Intel

Hello, NathanielBlack,

I apologize for your situation, we will contact you via e-mail, to clarify this issue.

Best Regards,

Adolfo Sanchez

0 Kudos
Wei_W_Intel
Employee

yes, NathanielBlack,

Adolfo is correct that Intel system studio is the SW that you are looking for, please also contact the email you had, to get access to the SW.

thank you!

-Wei

0 Kudos
Wei_W_Intel
Employee

Hi, NathanielBlack,

just realize the email you had is for internal use, not sure how it gets to your hand. Which platform do you plan to use the debugger with? depend on that you might not need the NDA version, you can directly use Intel System Studio public version.

Please visit the following website to get access for Intel System Studio, you can find purchase information and also download 30-day free trial version:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-system-studio Intel® System Studio | Intel® Software

Thank you and please feel free to contact us for any questions.

-Wei

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for the response. The target processor would be Intel Core i7-6500U Processor (Skylake U) and Intel Atom Processor E3826. So even though we purchased the hardware, we have to purchase the software too? From what I have been told, the hardware that we purchased needs the software in order to be used. The hardware purchased are Intel SVT Closed Chassis Adapter and ITP-XDP 3BR Kits.

0 Kudos
Wei_W_Intel
Employee

Yes, the SW and HW are sold separately, you can use ISS Ultimate Public version (no NDA is required) for Intel Core i7-6500U Processor (Skylake U) and Intel Atom Processor E3826. You can go ahead download a trial version and start evaluating.

Thanks

-Wei

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Is it possible to get a free version? The team is very surprised. They were under the assumption that the required software would be included free with the hardware. Maybe the NDA version is needed?

0 Kudos