Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1149 Discussions

NEED OF photos of the product with Source code and packaging NU80579EZ600CTSLJ6F: Intel® EP80579 Integrated Processor

amoha19
Beginner

I AM IN URGENT NEED OF photos of the product with Source code and packaging. FOR NU80579EZ600CTSLJ6F. I WOULD BE HIGHLY GRATEFUL AS I NEED IT FOR A PROJECT APPROVAL

Intel® EP80579 Integrated Processor,

Spec Code

SLJ6F

Ordering Code

NU80579EZ600CT

Step

B1

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, ANILMOHAN2302 " from your side. Could you please tell us if it is a duplicate of this one? In case that it is a duplicate, in order to keep a proper tracking, and avoid extra efforts, could you please tell us what should be the one to keep open?

By the way, could you please give us a detailed explanation why these requirements are needed?

Also, it is important to let you know that any Intel Embedded marketing information can be requested to the http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/embedded/distributors/overview.html Intel® Authorized Distributors of Embedded Products. Please do not hesitate to contact the ones that better fit to your needs.

Waiting for your reply to our previous questions.

Best regards,

0 Kudos
amoha19
Beginner

this one is original query and we need this information for our technical team who needs to but those parts but want to make sure parts are correct and matched specifiactions.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, ANILMOHAN2302 :

Thank for your reply.

The information that may help you is stated on pages 12 and 13 of the http://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/ep80579-product-line-spec-update.pdf Intel(R) EP80579 Integrated Processor Product Line Specification Update document # 320257.

We hope that this information may help you.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos