Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2827 Discussions

How do you order a PRO Activation ready machine?

JoshHilliker
Employee

Hello all, we're in the process of de mystifying what it takes to order a PRO Activation Ready machine. If you have input on what you would like to see as we pull the information together please let us know. Michele will be posting that out in the next few weeks.

DefinitionLet me define what we mean by activation ready, Activation Ready – a PRO machine that can come right out of the box and start sending hello packets when it is turned on.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MICHELE_G_Intel
Employee

Here you go - version 1 of the vPro SKU matrix. If you are purchasing Hewlett-Packard, Lenovo, Dell, or Fujistu-Siemens systems and what to make sure they are vPro, then definitely check out this doc before you order. I also researched whether or not the company provided pre-provisioning services - you'll find that info in the matrix.

denied:javascript:; javascript:;

Coming up next - I'll be adding Toshiba, MPC, and Acer in version 2. Any requests for other manufacturers? Please let me know!

0 Kudos
JoshHilliker
Employee

@michele - this is a great resource. thank you for posting & updating.. Looking forward to the next adds.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello!

I saw your OEM SKU v 1.0 and it's very helpful.

Would it be easy for you to add or let me know which chipset is each of

those PCs using?

That in order for me to be able to figure out the AMT version

for each, and also know if a specific ISPP benefit applies for me while

purchasing a VPro PC for an AMT related testing process.

Thanks in advance!

Maria

0 Kudos
MICHELE_G_Intel
Employee

Sure, I should be able to pull this together in the next day or so. Thanks for the feedback!

Michele

0 Kudos