Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14402 Discussions

the processor i5 does not work / O processador i5 não funciona

idata
Employee

Hello,

My problem seems a bit strange and complicated, if someone could give me a hint I would appreciate;)

I bought a new processor i5-760 2.80GHz 8MB, and a motherboard ASUS p7p55-lx, with a memory of 4GB Kingston HyperX khx1333c7d3k2/4gx 2x2, a source of nox apex 800w XFX graphics and a radeon HD 5770.

After you have assembled everything, went to turn ... and gave no image

I tried to connect only with a ram, went to see the site processor compatibility and it was confirmed that it was compatible.

then I did was switch processor to a 2.93GHz 4mb i3-530, and already has image

I took that picture and gave I upgraded the bios to the latest version which said it had greater support for new processors ... optimo, that was what I wanted, I did and everything went well.

Again I put the i5 ... I turned on the computer waited about 5 minutes and no beeps or image deo

After this fight is not I see what I can do more, I think I already delete all the hypotheses to have done it all with 2's and motherboard with two processors.

If anyone has any idea what might be, I thanked

---------------------

Bom dia,

O meu problema parece ser um pouco estranho e complicado, se alguem me poder dar uma dica eu agradecia;)

Eu comprei um novo processador i5-760 2.80GHz 8mb, e uma motherboard ASUS p7p55-lx, com uma memoria da kingston hyperx khx1333c7d3k2/4gx 2x2 4gb, uma fonte da nox apex 800w e uma grafica XFX radeon HD 5770.

Apos ter montado tudo, fui a ligar... e nao dava imagem

tentei ligar só com uma ram, fui ver ao site a compatibilidade do processador e estava confirmado que era compativel.

entao o que fiz f...
0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

I5-760 does not have an integrated graphics controller while I3-530 has. It would be better that you refer your problem/inquiry to Asus rather than to Intel since it could be related to the Asus motherboard.

0 Kudos