Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Mobile Intel(R) 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset - No Signal on s-video (composite)

idata
Employee

Hi

I'm using a Reycom Mediacenter rmc 2010 what has the above mentioned build-in Chipset.

Since I had to reinstall it, I have to following problem. I can't get any singal on the s-video out of the card bigger than 640x480 4-bit color deepness.

I found out some strange things during the reinstallation, that let's me think that it has something to do with the driver and the windowsupdates turning the last about 3 years. When I installed the media center with the delivered recovery cd and driver (6.14.10.4396) am I able to choose my old school tv as a device, but get a on its own reeboot after 10secs of 100% cpu consumtion. After the reboot the settings are not comitted.

So I installed the newst version of the driver (14.25.50.4764).

Luckly the autoreboot is gone but in the driver utility I'm not able to choose my old school tv as output device anymore...:-(

Does anyone have an idea what happens my tv on the s-video out?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Kind regards

Tom

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hi

I'm a little bit confused, nearly a month with no answer...was my description not clear or does noone from intel reads these threads?

Help me, please!

Kind regard

od

0 Kudos