Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

having problems with my graphics

idata
Employee

Up until a few days ago i had been happily playing wow on my compaq presario v6000 laptop, it was working fine and then all of a sudden the screen starts blanking out and a pop up at the bottom of the screen displays the message display driver igfx has stopped responding and has recovered successfully, however this is not the case as if i try to restart wow it does the same thing, now i have looked up other forums and searched for ways to get rid of this problem and came across a viable one, and that was to update my driver now i have done that but my computer still persists in displaying the same message, my laptop runs a mobile intel 945 express chipset family graphics driver and i run windows vista business operating system and all is currently up to date so any help anyone could give me on this matter would be of great help i am also not a techy so please do try to explain in simple terms.

cheers

0 Replies