Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20631 Discussions

Scheme: Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset

idata
Employee

I recently update the Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset driver to 6.14.10.5237 on my computer.

In the previous version from the graphics and media control panel it was possible to save different graphic scheme's. In the latest version it seems that saving a scheme is not possible (i can't find that option). Are there other methods to save a graphic scheme?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

I just installed 8.15.10.2086 for the G45 chipset and discovered the same thing. My old schemes are gone and I don't see any way to recreate them. Did they drop support for schemes??

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Sorry for the delayed reply, but i'm just back from holiday. I don't know if support for schemes is dropped, but the option to save a scheme is simply not available in the latest driver/software. I tried to upgrade the graphical driver by extracting the new driver to a folder and letting windows search in that particular folder for the new driver. The problem is that the .inf not only installs the driver, but also installs the new software.

As a workaround, i downloaded a freeware tool (Display Changer (previously Resolution Changer) 4.2.0) and offered this to the few users who previously used schemes.

Hope this helps you. Good luck.

0 Kudos