Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Unable to download graphics driver for Intel Hd Graphics

TFedo
Beginner

Hello, I got my laptop about 3 weeks ago and I havn't checked for driver updates since I got it.Since I got it from BestBuy I assumed that the drivers are at a certain point and are not updated.So I went to the drivers page and first tried the automatic detection and install.It finished and told me this is not supported by my OS(Windows 8 64bit) and I would have to download the driver manually.

I filled out the search bar with this.

One result came up from the search and it showed this.

When I click on the link to view it all it tells me is to use auto detection, There is no download link on the page to get the driver.

The page just shows

So I am really confused becuase it just points me back to use automatic detection and then that tells me to search for it manually and the cycle repeats.There is no download link on the page and I can't figure out how to download it.

This is what my information is in the graphics controller.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Could you please provide more detailed information on the system you are using such as the laptop model and manufacturer? What is the model of the processor installed and what is the operating system being used?

You may copy and paste the dxdiag report generated when using that system. To get this report, go to start menu, type dxdiag and then press enter. Then click on save all this information.

0 Kudos