Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

Disk Change Notification when trying to access intel nas ss4000 control panel

idata
Employee

Hi,

No matter what I try when I login to my intel nas ss4000 I always end up at a page warning me about a disk change: https://192.168.0.101/raid_disks_changedF.cgi (see attached screenshot too)

I am very sure i did NOT change my disk configuration. All my leds are green. Everything seems to function normal expect that I cannot access the control panel anymore (very frustrating btw). I have tried powering down, different browsers or urls all with no result.

I am ready to take out a disk and break the raid to see what happens, but that seems a bit too hard core.

Any help is appreciated because in this state the NAS is not very useful.

Thanks

Onno

8 Replies
Daniel_O_Intel
Employee
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Yes I did,

Does not make a difference. I only get the disk chage notification page. I have not tried to take out one disk and then start the NAS to see what happens. I am a bit reluctant to do that as i do not want to loose my data....

Hope you have more advice for me.

Thanks in advance.

Onno

0 Kudos
Daniel_O_Intel
Employee

The only other option I'd suggest is contacting tech support. I know there's some "x-ray" file they can have you pull and send to them, and often they can recover all the drives without a problem.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Do you resolved your problem ? because i have the same .

tanks

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I also have the same problem. How did you solve it?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi, i have the same problème on a Nas acer Altos Easystore 2T.

The problem is that i also want to keep my datas (thousands of pictures from family, kids, hollidays..)

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello

I also have the same problem. Have you solve this problem ?

FB
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

i have meet the same problem

please someone help

0 Kudos