Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Cannot update drivers for Nuc D54250 on Windows 10?

EBeri1
Beginner

Hi all,

I have just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro and i'm trying to update all the drivers but unfortunately i'm not doing very well

Everything looks good at first, see the image here.

But then when it's about to start installing it looks like this (It looks like my old 10.18.15.4256 driver is beeing installed again instead of the new one)

Has anyone else experienced this problem on W10? I have also tried to update the driver via device manager but it's just saying that i got the latest drivers.

I have also tried to use the Intel driver update software but with the same results, it says that reboot is needed but upon reboot it's still the same old driver

Am i doing anything wrong?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

The driver for Windows 10 for your graphics controller version 4248 is available at this link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25118/Graphics-Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Intel-NUC Intel® Download Center

Allan.

0 Kudos
EBeri1
Beginner

Hi Allan,

Unfortunately it doesnt work. The driver you linked has got the same problem as the one i tried.

See attached images.

First it says this when i open it. A bit strange..

Again, at first it look alright. It says thats its about to install driver version 15.40.

But then i get this again.

So basically i am unable to upgrade to the latest drivers now since i've updated to Windows 10.

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for reporting this problem, I will try to install Windows 10 and let you know about my findings.

Allan.

0 Kudos
EBeri1
Beginner

Hi,

Any news regarding this issue yet?

0 Kudos
EBeri1
Beginner

Hi,

Just wanted to see if there was any updates. Still having the same issues.

Is there anyone else that has reported the same problem?

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I understand Intel engineering team is currently working on new graphics drivers for Windows 10. I still do not have an estimate but they will be posted at https://downloadcenter.intel.com/ Intel® Download Center

Please review information on post # 93:

Allan.

0 Kudos