Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

Windows 10 - 4:3 stretched CS:GO

JSilv21
Beginner

I before you upgrade to Windows 10 could play in 4:3 stretched(1280x960) Counter-Strike Global Offensive

and now updated to windows 10 and I can not play stretched 4:3

my graphic is intel 4600

please help

0 Kudos
5 Replies
LRodr12
Novice

I'm with the same problem use intel HD Grapichs 4000 and I can not update the driver for the video card on windows 10 pos can not download link driver to update and I get black border CS: GO WHO HAVE THE LINK ME HELP

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Please try downloading / installing this driver:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25150/Intel-Iris-Iris-Pro-and-HD-Graphics-Production-Driver-for-Windows-10-64-bit https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25150/Intel-Iris-Iris-Pro-and-HD-Graphics-Production-Driver-for-Windows-10-64-bit

If you are still having problems with the game, please run all windows updates as part of the troubleshooting steps and provide us with the system reports.

How to get it?

Dxdiag Report: Type dxdiag in Start Menu> open> Save> Attach using Advanced Editor Options.

System Information: Click Start> Type System Information> Click File> Export> Save File> Attach using Advanced Editor Options.

Graphics Report: Right click on desktop> Graphics Properties> Options> Drop Down Menu> Information Center> Save> Attach using Advanced Editor Options.

Kevin m

0 Kudos
JSilv21
Beginner

The drive did not work , I continue with the problem

I already have Dxdiag Report , System Information and Graphics Report , how can I send ?

0 Kudos
JZuid
Novice

I'm experiencing the same issue, prior to upgrading to Windows 10 I was able to play games in 4:3 "stretched" on my Optimus laptop but now I cannot.

The driver did not help.

There are no scaling options so I can maintain my native res. At my native res, my Intel control panel will not let me change the scaling options at all - No options show up but "Maintain Aspect Ratio."

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

All:

This information is intended to all Windows 10 users that are experiencing issues with a supported Intel® Graphics Controller (supported graphics)

Re: -NEW- Intel® Iris™, Iris™ Pro, and HD Graphics Production Driver for Windows* 10 64-bit 15.40.4.64.4256

See post # 93

Scale issues

Mike C

0 Kudos