Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Custom resolutions Intel HD Graphics

MLiso1
Beginner

Hi

I'm trying to connect my WINDOWS 10 carpc (equipped with INTEL Atom Z3735 with HD Graphics) to my cars TFT via VGA. The problem is that the TFT screen resolution should be 800x480 and I can't set it under Display Setting nor Intel Graphics panel. Unfortunatelly CustomModeApp doesn't work so I'm not able to set custom resolutions this way too. The WINDOWS 10 sees the TFT screen as Digital Flat Panel with native resolution of 1024x768 and I have only 2 more resolutions available in display settings -800x600 and 600x480. My TFT works with those 3 resolutions but the display is to big vertically and too small horizontally. I can't change the scalling setting as well.

Is there a way to set up this resolution? Is it a matter of Screens driver or Intel card driver?

Hope you can help me find the answers.

Matlis

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello

Same problem with custom resolutions here :

Do you see Intel that's important ?

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello Matlis,

Refer to and see post# .5.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
MLiso1
Beginner

Hi

Really??? It's not the answer for my question. The Custom Resolution option is not working and thats the problem!!!

Is there any way to change it direct in the registry (Windows 😎 ???

Are you going to fix the problem INTEL?

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

The custom resolution issue has already been raised to our engineering department, please refer to the following link .

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos